A data driven marketer (29+ years), obsessed with customer loyalty, I help brands make more money from the abundance of their existing customers.
Retain the best. Grow the rest.
I provide specialist loyalty advice, facilitation and mentoring to deliver on these outcomes through thriving customer loyalty programs, retention and relationship marketing programs.
Since 2013, I’ve commissioned, co-authored & authored 14 independent consumer research studies – For Love or Money™ – on customer loyalty & loyalty programs in Australia & New Zealand.
For Love or Money™ 2021 – Australia and New Zealand is now available.
As a Certified Loyalty Marketing Professional (CLMP™), I believe the performance of a customer loyalty asset needs to balance three strategic dependencies:
- Profitable & sustainable for the business
- Meaningful & desirable for members, with
- Belief & buy-in by the team.
Enabled by fit-for-purpose technology, data driven insights for action & dynamic and personalised member dialogue.
- Solutions provided:
- Leadership alignment – ‘what is loyalty?’
- ‘Do You Really Need A Loyalty Program?’ diagnostic defines vision, goals & measures of success
- Design a Quality Program Proposition (QPP) with our Four Factor framework
- Buying behaviour analytics (past & predictive) + tailored research (next point)
- Member, non-member & team research (benchmarks from ‘For Love or Money™’ loyalty research)
- Building program Financial Fitness = profit & loss, cashflow and balance sheet
- Proven framework to build a team of loyalty champions
- Technology requirements specification & vendor selection
- Adding partners to a loyalty ecosystem-6 pillar strategy and evaluation model
- Avoid 13+ known program failure factors with ‘Failure Factors Risk Mitigation’ action plan
- Mentoring for ongoing program optimisation
Specialist loyalty advisory for brands such as Accor Hotels, Advantage Pharmacy Group, Bakers Delight, Bed, Bath ‘n Table, Baby Bunting, BeFitFood, BIG4 Holiday Parks, Bonds, Choice Hotels, Click Frenzy, Dulux, Forever New Fashion, G8 Education, MCC, Milwaukee Tools, Middy’s, NHP Electronics, Officeworks, RSL VIC, RSEA Safety Stores, Ryobi, Riot Art & Craft, Sheridan, Toyota, Tabcorp, Vicinity Centres, Westpac Group & EZToken Rewards – Australia’s first blockchain coalition cryptocurrency rewards program.
Speaker on customer loyalty/ loyalty programs. Podcast panelist The Loyalty Podcast
Specialties: Retention, loyalty & rewards program strategy, design, research (consumer, team, competitor), loyalty program mentoring.